Oracle Boot Camp Laptop Wont Turn On, Installed Heavy Software (oracle) Although System Requirements Didnot Meet, What To Do?

Laptop wont turn on, Installed heavy software (oracle) although system requirements didnot meet, what to do? - oracle boot camp

That's what happened: I have a Dell Inspiron 600m notebook computer with a clock frequency of 1.6 GHz and 512 MB of RAM.

I do not need complicated software to install (eg, Oracle database, JDeveloper, SOA, Web Suite, etc.). All these programs are at least 1 GB of RAM, as I know, but I had to use for my project so that it can ignore the warnings.

Results / symptoms: computer hung and I had to manually shut down. Well, either team does not start when I is the start button a few lights, but that's all. O IT starts, but again depends. I must therefore extinguishing agents.

I deleted most of the software into the possibilities of IT I have every ten times when in Safe Mode ... But when deleting no more again.

I think the software is not left to some extent the configuration settings from my system that works for a long, heated and throws in a minute

0 comments:

Post a Comment