Diabetic Diet For Pregnant Women How To Do Drop A Lot Of Pounds?

How to do drop a lot of pounds? - diabetic diet for pregnant women

I do not lose diet for 4 months and pounds: up to have weight. I gained about 60 pounds in 3 months without giving any reason. My thyroid is fine, I'm not a diabetic or are pregnant. I practiced as much as my body to resist, for example 20 minutes cardio 4 times a week. My stomach muscles, my knees hurt by overweight and feel very tired, depressed and unattractive. I lost my job, can not go to college because I walk a lot and I am very tired, I sleep about 10 to 12 hours per day. I try, energy drinks, pills and nothing. This is not me, I was very active in high school was a volleyball player, and went to the gym almost every day.

Sometimes I think I'm exaggerating my exercises, so I'm so tired, but only 20 minutes per day. I hate being lazy, I'm 24 years young and I fell like a woman of 85 years (my grandmother is 75 and she is a woman) is very active.

My diet consists of: hard-boiled eggs or oatmeal for breakfast, fruit for breakfast, a baked potatoGetting lean chicken for lunch, a snack of fruit, salad with lean meat or chicken or vegetables for lunch and other fruit for a snack at night. What am I doing wrong ...???????

I weigh over 285 pounds at a body temperature of 5'8''...

Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

add to anything. How many of these things that eatting? What are you drinking? Take a physical examination. And 10 + hours of sleep is enough. Talk to your doctor. Perhaps seeing a therapist to get on some antidepressants.

Anonymous said...

Exercise and diet seem right. Make sure that you are resting your body, leaving UR (whose sleep pretty good 8 hours)

You try to see a doctor or health seek medical advice

Anonymous said...

Exercise and diet seem right. Make sure that you are resting your body, leaving UR (whose sleep pretty good 8 hours)

You try to see a doctor or health seek medical advice

Anonymous said...

add to anything. How many of these things that eatting? What are you drinking? Take a physical examination. And 10 + hours of sleep is enough. Talk to your doctor. Perhaps seeing a therapist to get on some antidepressants.

Post a Comment