Liability Insurance Ma MA Auto Insurance For Company Car?

MA auto insurance for company car? - liability insurance ma

My employer is based in MA and I live in another state. I drive a company car. They require a copy of my personal responsibility and the limits of the test vehicles that are registered with my license plate. Have you ever heard? It seems unnecessary to me that these documents are among my personal vehicle and not just my company vehicle. I do not want my personal documents, if required to give. Are there any special requirements in MS can be done? I know that cars are in various laws and MA, as they are stationed there, I asked if he had something to do with it. Thanks!

1 comments:

Jihn said...

I can no reason that the limits of personal responsibility and as a vehicle, license plate, I assume they mean for your company vehicle.

I would follow, and why is it such information as information about the vehicle policy, as you say ... EMPLOYEES.

Post a Comment